What's Happening in Gibson County
Video & Photo Galleries
- Art Among The Azaleas
- Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens Peak Bloom Time is April-May
- Barn Quilt Trail
- Gibson County cell phone tour makes it easier for visitors to get information on county attractions
- Gibson County's Bicentennial Celebration 2013
- Lyles Station Historical School & Museum Showcases Rural African American Experience
- Toyota Visitors Center celebrates 5 year anniversary February 2015
Gibson County Spotlight
Meander through the county at your leisure, guided by a free map available from the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau
The vibrantly-colored patchwork quilt blocks, each one a unique design, are located on barns, buildings and poles in all areas of Gibson County.
They may be emphasizing significant architecture, local history, beautiful landscapes or be just a wonderful surprise around the bend. By engaging the community and visitors alike, the quilt trail provides yet another reason to explore Gibson County and enjoy its surrounding beauty, culture and heritage.
Pick up your map, at the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau, located at 702 W. Broadway, in Princeton, Indiana.
To view the map online visit: http://goo.gl/maps/QqdNY
or on your smartphones:
- May 27, 2016 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise-In & Concert
- June 2-4, 2016 Fort Branch Community Festival
- June 4, 2016 Relay for Life
- June 11, 2016 Oakland City 6TH ANNUAL COMMUNITY HOG ROAST & MUSIC FESTIVAL
- June 11, 2016 Lawn Mower Mud Bogs!
- June 16-18, 2016 Haubstadt Sommerfest
- June 18, 2016 Laufenfest 5K Run/Walk & Lil' Dutch Run
- June 19, 2016 Lyles Station Juneteenth Celebration
- June 24-25, 2016 Longhorn Cattle Show
- June 24, 2016 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In & Concert
- June 25, 2016 Area 4H Tractor Contest
- July 4, 2016 4th of July Fireworks
- July 10-16, 2016 Gibson County Fair
- July 26, 2016 Back to School Festival
- July 28-30, 2016 Owensville Watermelon Festival