What's Happening in Gibson County
Video & Photo Galleries
- Art Among The Azaleas 2012
- Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens Peak Bloom Time is April-May
- BARN QUILT TRAIL! New in 2013!
- Gibson County cell phone tour makes it easier for visitors to get information on county attractions
- Gibson County's Bicentennial Celebration 2013
- Lyles Station Historical School & Museum Showcases Rural African American Experience
- Toyota Visitors Center celebrates three year anniversary February 2013
Gibson County Spotlight
Meander through the county at your leisure, guided by a free map available from the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau
The vibrantly-colored patchwork quilt blocks, each one a unique design, are located on barns, buildings and poles in all areas of Gibson County.
They may be emphasizing significant architecture, local history, beautiful landscapes or be just a wonderful surprise around the bend. By engaging the community and visitors alike, the quilt trail provides yet another reason to explore Gibson County and enjoy its surrounding beauty, culture and heritage.
Pick up your map, at the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau, located at 702 W. Broadway, in Princeton, Indiana.
To view the map online visit: http://goo.gl/maps/QqdNY
or on your smartphones:
- August 29, 2014 -September 1, 2014 Labor Day Celebration
- September 18-22, 2014 The Moving Wall- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- September 19-21, 2014 Gibson County Golden Heritage Days Festival
- September 26-28, 2014 The Broadway Players Present " The Drawer Boy"
- September 26, 2014 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In and Concert Series
- October 3-4, 2014 Jasper Engines National Quarter Scale Tractor Pull
- October 3-31, 2014 Corn Maze at Lyles Station
- October 4, 2014 Downtown Princeton Oktoberfest
- October 26, 2014 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In "Trick or Treat" & Concert Series
- December 4-6, 2014 The Broadway Players Present" The Re-Gifters"
- December 6, 2014 Princeton Snowflake Stroll Parade